I get the award for least frequent blogger.
And for that, I apologize. If you don’t follow me on twitter, and you’ve been checking in here, you’ve probably noticed in my twitter feed to your right that I am still alive. And for that, I am grateful. (Grateful both for you checking in on me, and for my being alive)
With the new year, comes new goals. One of which is to blog more. Not because I actually believe there are people out there who are reading my blogs, but because I genuinely like writing, and it makes me feel good. And, that, my friends, is my major goal for 2012: MAKE AMANDA FEEL GOOD.
(call me selfish, but if I ain’t gonna do it, who is?)
And, with that, I present to you the list* of things I intend to incorporate into my regimen this year to make Amanda feel good:
- Spiritual renewal
- Be my healthiest
- Travel abroad – Considering funds, Mexico and the Caribbean may qualify as “abroad”
- Revive the spontaneity – the “list” will always be there, opportunities won’t
- Appreciate the little things
- Give people the benefit of a chance
- Create a ‘thankfulness’ jar like I the ‘memory jar’ I saw on Pinterest
- Explore career advancement opportunities, although I did just get a promotion and a nice raise – thank you, bosses! 🙂
- Does Maggie need a dog?
- Shelve the cattiness, unless it is absolutely, 100% warranted (“leggings are not pants”)
- Blog more
- Map out my financial future
- Clear the clutter
- Generally, aim high
So friends, I hope you have enjoyed a wonderful holiday season, and that this new year treats you especially well.
Cheers to clean slates!
*list was written at my favorite watering hole on New Year’s Day, which may explain a few things.