1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, my maternal great grandmother was Amanda.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Most everyday, even if just a little bit. I miss my Sweet Mama.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sure, it’s pretty good. I print more than anything. Funny, as a kid, I couldn’t wait to write in cursive. Now that I can and should, I don’t.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Smoked Turkey.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not at present.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes. I think I make a pretty good partner in crime.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Nah, it’s not sarcasm. It’s wit.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I do, though I probably shouldn’t.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? The older I get, the more likely the answer is becoming no.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Kid cereal: Rice Krispies; Grown-up cereal: Special K Vanilla Almond
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Most of the time.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I could definitely be stronger.
13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile, eyes, the way they carry themselves…
14. RED OR PINK? Red.
15. IF YOU COULD BE ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW, WHERE WOULD YOU BE? With all my favorite people on a really beautiful beach.
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Sweet Mama.
17. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I’m wearing a very summery, borderline work inappropriate plaid sundress, black peeptoe wedges.
18.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A strawberry smoothie from Tasti d Lite.
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Office sounds…clicks of the keyboard, my cubicle neighbor squeaking in her chair, another cubicle neighbor sniffling.
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? A pretty shade of purple.
21. FAVORITE SMELLS? Vanilla, citrus scents, scrumptious perfumes and colognes.
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? a coworker.
23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball, then football.
25. HAIR COLOUR? Dark brown.
26. EYE COLOR? Blue.
27. FAVORITE FOOD? Home cookin’. or Mexican. or Seafood. or Italian.
28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Alice in Wonderland, the new one with Johnny Depp.
30. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? See #17 above.
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Strawberry pie, or just about any non-chocolate item made from scratch.
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I’m supposed to be reading the new Emily Giffin book I borrowed from Ellen, but I just can’t sit still and focus on it.
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A baseball and the TalentTree logo (it was a free giveaway, and it had a baseball on it, so of course I scooped it up)
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? I watched just enough of The Bachelorette to see Roberto’s hometown visit. Hubba hubba! (I think we have a winner! Tho, it won’t work out. It never works out. It might have worked out with Chris L, but Roberto’s just too. darn. hot. to marry.)
38. FAVORITE SOUND? The imaginary whistle (a la The Flintstones) that I hear in my head at 5 o’clock each day. But really? I get chills when I can hear the fans singing along with the National Anthem singer. It’s like, for almost 2 minutes, we’re all in this together, and it makes me smile.
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles.
40. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe, probably The Netherlands.
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can play the piano pretty well. I just need more practice.
42. WHAT’S ONE THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE? Just continue to be happy…so unbelievably happy.